Poem by Rewa and Rini

If you are not doing something crazy, then you are doing the wrong things. Way to go girls.


We the Potterheads

I wish I had a wand
It would be everything I want
Oh no no! Even admission in Hogwarts
And I’d be left with no words

I want to be a Griffindor
And I’m sure I’ll have fun some more
I don’t want to come in the Slytherin’s sight
As they seldom chose the right

A Butterbeer with Harry would do
But Ron and Hermione should come too

For Hermione a room without a book
Is like a body without a soul
I wonder if she can cook?
I want to face a Boggart in a drawer
Like Alastor Moody, the Auror
So Riddikulus!!

Catching the snitch doesn’t make you
The best player on the pitch
Victor Krum, so hungry
For victory
That is why I thought:
The person who transfigured into a shark
Could have performed the Dark Mark...

Hermione, what a silent thief you are
Ron couldn’t figure out whom
You were going with to the Yule Ball
What a silent thief you are

Ginny, the little naughty Weasley
Brought a Potter in the family
Ron, I felt so sorry for him
He deserved witty Hermione

Of course Fred and George made their joke shop
And still scare everyone when they Apparate with a pop
Percy, the first Weasley twit
Who went out of his wit

And old wise Dumbledore
Who made many mistakes including the major four
He was known to be the greatest wizard
But is no more

And how can we forget the Slytherin’s heir
Who knew about the cupboard’s pair
I don’t know why he was so interested in the dark arts
And divided himself into parts

And this is beyond my will                                                                                       
But I have to end this or I’ll be ill!                                                        

- Rini Mehta and Rewa Lodhiya                      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem by Ranbir Goenka