Poem by Ranbir Goenka

The cure for boredom is creativity. There is no cure for creativity. Nice poem Ranbir.


A Poem for Father’s Day
The previous month was Mummy's May,
That's when we celebrated Mothers day.
The following month we bought some hay,
For our furry friend with whom we love to play.
Todays a special day for you,
You're my father, my teacher, my guru.
This poem's a thank you from your older lad,
Thank you for being there when I'm sad.
Thank you for the gifts which always made me glad,
And for the marvelous trips to Ooty and Hyderabad.
Thank you for always being my guide,
And playing games like seek and hide.
My love for you is like an everlasting tide,
Because my love for you can never be dried.
Oh dad, my dad for me you're a king,
Happy father's day daddy, my love and everything.
-Ranbir Goenka

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem by Rewa and Rini